"I'm trying to challenge and subvert my own fundamental assumptions as to what constitutes rationally constructed behaviour."

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

It is here


It is here, the moment you have all been waiting for, but never realised would be... the blog for Derek Munneke.

"Have you gone completely mad?" Mark asked me as I slipped a sixth different bottle into my hand baggage.


"I'm trying to challenge and subvert my own fundamental assumptions as to what constitutes rationally constructed behaviour."


"Does that mean yes??"


"I mean that I'm just trying to loosen up a bit," I said. "An aeroplane doesn't give you much scope for arbitrary and alternative types of behaviour, so I'm just making the most of the opportunities that are offered."


"I see."


Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See, 1990 http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0345371984

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home